A SCRUMPTIOUS VEGGIE QUICHE YOU’LL LOVE
I hope you are all safe and well!
I often share fun videos and photos of yummy dishes the hubby and I make via our Henné Instagram, and each time I share them, I receive tons of requests for the recipes, which I then upload to IG Stories.
This is why I thought it'd be fun to start sharing recipes with our Henné community through the blog as well! And if you already watch our IG Stories, this will be a simpler way for you to have the recipe on-hand without having to worry about it being gone in 24 hours.
The first recipe I'm going to share is actually my husband's delicious veggie quiche. It's pretty simple to make and perfect for this cooler, fall weather.
BROCCOLI, TOMATO AND FETA QUICHE
MAKES: 4-6 portions
Crust (you can skip if you prefer no crust)
3 cups of whole wheat flour
1/3 cup of butter
3 tbsp cold water
3 cups of regular milk
1/2 cup of grated cheese of your choice
1/2 cup of heavy whipping cream
1 cup of broccoli
1/3 cup of sundried tomatoes
1 cup of feta cheese
1/4 of a red onion
1. Set the oven to 425F. Mix flour and butter until you get an evenly dry and grainy mix. Add water and quickly work into a dough. **Note: Skip if you’re not making crust
2. Spread out crust into a deep-dish pie pan, prick bottom and sides with a fork and bake for 10-12 minutes. **Note: Skip if you’re not making crust
3. Add cheese, broccoli, tomatoes, onion and feta cheese onto the crust.
4. Add eggs, milk, cream and spices in a bowl and mix well.
5. Pour into the crust and bake at 400F for approx 30 minutes.
6. Serve with a fresh salad.
7. Enjoy! :)
If there's a particular dish you've seen me post on IG that you want the recipe for, please DM me on IG @henneorganics or send an email to email@example.com and I'll make sure it's included in a future blog post!